THE LEADERSHIP PODCAST PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice outlines how The Leadership Podcast will use and handle your personal data in line with the law and your rights. It may not cover every situation, so please look out for notices on forms etc where you give us information.
THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
This can include:
- Information you send or give to us, including on website forms
- Information that will help us support you as we provide services and connections in your interests
- What you may supply if you apply to us to volunteer
- Information we may use to manage complaints or issues
- What we need to store in order to protect people, stay secure, or deal with safeguarding concerns
- Information we may need in order to meet our legal obligations
- This may include names, contact details, and notes about your situation, context or our interactions that help us deliver services and run our organisation
WHERE WE COLLECT INFORMATION AND WHY
When you visit our website(s) and cloud-based services, and on any calls you make to us, we may collect information about you.
We collect information to ensure our sites and call centres stay safe and function well, and to understand how they are being used.
We also collect information to allow people to interact with our services and to do so safely, for us to provide services to people, and for us to operate our organisation effectively.
We may use your information to get in contact with you (with your consent and where it has not been withdrawn), or when we need to because of a legitimate interest in running our services.
THE LAWFUL BASIS
The lawful basis for this is a) acting with you consent, b) under a contract, c) our legitimate interest to run our organisation, or d) to meet our legal obligations. In rare circumstances, we may also need to store and use information to meet a substantial public interest, for example where there are serious safeguarding concerns.
WHERE WE STORE DATA
We aim to ensure your data is looked after safely. Some of the data we store may be held outside the European Union, and where it is we ensure that it is managed in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulations.
We do not sell or swap data for any marketing benefit or commercial gain. We may share information in the following circumstances:
- With those contracted to deliver a service to us
- With charitable or community partner organisations, where you have given your consent to do so, and where it is consistent with the purposes stated. In these circumstances, any information you share with these organisations or we share on your behalf will come under the privacy policies of those organisations.
- Where we are under a legal obligation to do so
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not keep your information longer than is necessary for the purposes on which it was collected. In some cases, such as where safeguarding concerns have been raised, we may need to keep information indefinitely.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We will review the organisations privacy and data protection policies and the purposes for which we hold information. Arising from these reviews and from time to time we may make reasonable changes to our policies, and will update this documentation accordingly.
You have the right to:
- Ask us not to process your information for any marketing purpose
- See a copy of what we store about you
- Withdraw any consent previously given
- Update, amend or in some circumstances delete information that we hold about you.
If you would like to contact us about any of the above, raise concerns or complain about how we are using your information, please write to us at one of the addresses below. If you are still not happy with any response, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office.